Join your faculty peers at this year’s CUNY IT Conference…
Lehman College is well represented at this year’s conference and yours truly along with the following colleagues will be presenting Friday morning December 6- See attached document for more detailsLehman Flips-PRINTED MATERIAL FOR CONFERENCE-FIN:
- Esther Wilder, Professor, Sociology: Numeracy Infusion Course for Higher Education (NICHE)
- Limor Pinhasi-Vittorio, Associate Professor, Literacy Studies: An ‘un’Common Writing Collaboration: Writing Workshop in the CUNY Commons
- Rena Quinlan, Doctoral Lecturer, Biological Sciences: Purposeful blending in the sciences: iClickers in the Biological Science Classroom.
- Diane Auslander, Adjunct Assistant Professor, History: VoiceThread and Blackboard Meet: Blending Web 2.0 into online course delivery
- Polo Merguzhis Adjunct Lecturer, Economics and Business: Using Camtasia as Lecture Capture for Increased Student (and Faculty) Engagement
- Barry Murdaco, Adjunct Lecturer, Political Science: Blogger, VoiceThread, Wikis! Not just Web 2.0 hype
- Guest: G.D. Peters, Adjunct Lecturer, English Department: Using PoetryGenius in the classroom (Poetry Genius, Rock Genius, Rap Genius, News Genius)
Alyson Vogel, Associate Director, Online Education firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Castellano, Online Teaching and Learning Technology Specialist email@example.com
A reminder that this year’s CUNY IT Conference is this Thursday & Friday, December 5th & 6th, 2013.
John Jay College
899 Tenth Ave.
New York, NY 10019
DAY 1 – Thursday, December 5th
12:00 PM – Registration *Located in the gymnasium*
1:00 PM – Sessions Begin
4:30 PM – Awards Ceremony
5:00 PM – Adjourn
DAY 2 – Friday, December 6th
8:30 AM – Registration *Located in the gymnasium*
9:30 AM – Sessions Begin
12:15 PM – Lunch
3:30 PM – End-of-Day Drawing
There is no parking available on campus. There are several pay parking garages along 59th Street between 9th and 11th Avenues.
Thank you for registering and we look forward to seeing you.